- Aim for Higher, Bigger & Better – As someone has said that you are competing with no one but yourself to get better. Keep aiming for higher, bigger and better goals.
- Never Stop Learning – Most of the players at Olympics never stop learning. They are at that level as they have practiced everyday and have never stopped learning. Look at the mistakes you have made in the previous interviews and rectify them before the next one.
- Be consistent – Olympians are consistently great. They plan, they practice, they repeat the same routine over and over, as they know what is the end goal. You also need to be consistent – keep doing what you believe in and keep giving consistent performance.
- Have a winner’s mentality and Never Quit – Sometimes it feels that there is no light at the end of the tunnel, and some people decide to quit their dreams. Perseverance is the key to your success.
- Today can be your lucky day – Do your best. Today could be your lucky day. If you have already prepared, had a good night sleep, today could be the day you get the success.